Monday, November 30, 2009

Why does my MySpace comment area look different on Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer?

My comment area on MySpace looks HUGE on Mozilla Firefox and completely out of proportion to my page design, but on Internet Explorer it looks fine... Other people's pages look the same on both, so what's the deal with mine?? I tried to fix the code and cut it out all together, but it still had the same problem! Helpppp, it's driving me nuts!!



Why does my MySpace comment area look different on Mozilla Firefox %26amp; Internet Explorer?

This is because Incontinent Exploder supports web standards very poorly. This means that because of over 80% of users use IE, then web developers have downgraded their websites to work properly in IE. So when superior browsers such as Firefox or Opera browsers view a website, it sometimes does not show up correctly because the website was broken to show up properly in IE. Try the test yourself using IE, Firefox and then Opera.



Why does my MySpace comment area look different on Mozilla Firefox %26amp; Internet Explorer?

That is because Internet Explorer is compatible with everything on MySpace and Firefox isn't. You will also notice a lot of bugs with HTML editing when you are using Firefox. I would just stick with Internet Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server