Saturday, November 28, 2009

I set up a 2nd myspace page in a different name for personal reasons.Now I need to set up another my

Need help on how to set up another Im on myspace or can you just have one per computer? They are 2 completely different names so I don't understand what the problem is. Someone please help me. Was able to ask friend to be my friend but it was for the wrong myspace page! Don't know how to get them to the other one because i don't know their email address!



I set up a 2nd myspace page in a different name for personal reasons.Now I need to set up another myspaceim?

just 1 per computer u just sign in/out between the 2 unless u can find a crack code somewhere online that will let u run multiple IM's at the same time...but good luck with it



I set up a 2nd myspace page in a different name for personal reasons.Now I need to set up another myspaceim?

yes.



I set up a 2nd myspace page in a different name for personal reasons.Now I need to set up another myspaceim?

There is a login for the myspace IM. You just simply enter the email account %26amp; password for the myspace page you are wanting to acces. (I have two pages as well). You can then 'add all friends' from which ever page it is that you are wanting and IM away. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server