Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I make my myspace name on my profile a different color?

On my myspace page I would like to make it a different color like green. but how do i do tht?



How do I make my myspace name on my profile a different color?

Edit Profile



Profile Editor (top right-hand corner)



Start



the "Text" tab



"Your Name" tab



How do I make my myspace name on my profile a different color?

go to edit profile..



if youre using a PC then do ctrl + F and a little box will come up..



try searching for " nametext " or " name " or something of the sort..and it shall take you to the part of the layout code where you can modify the color.. you can just type in "green" in place of whatever color you have.. "black" or "000000"...



get it?



hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server