Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I edit personal info on myspace music page? Why is it totally different than changing info on

I have an ordinary myspace page and I know how to edit the info. In addition, I also have a myspace music page. I am unable to change the basic profile info on the myspace music page. The procedure is completely different than regular myspace, so the F.A.Q. answer does not apply! Please help me because there are no instructions and it is anything but obvious. This question was asked (and answered incorrectly) before. Please do not tell me to go to 'edit profile' and then click on 'basic info'. This works for myspace and not for myspace music. For some unknown reason this feature is impossible to figure out for most of us!



How do I edit personal info on myspace music page? Why is it totally different than changing info on myspace"?

Most of the table classes are still the same, so this tool will still be effective in helping you.



http://abrax.us/Katamari/SectionManager....



This will show you the band profile table structure, so you will know what does and does not apply.



http://myspace.com/music3test



This tutorial addresses the unique sections of the band profile as well, such as the "upcoming shows" div. Check it out.



http://views-under-construction.blogspot...



How do I edit personal info on myspace music page? Why is it totally different than changing info on myspace"?

Paste it in to the 'Bio' bit in band details. this will act as an 'about me' in a normal profile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server