Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can your screenname & picture be different on one MySpace page than the next??

My screenname is LOLA and my picture is one of me %26amp; my sister - thats how I set it on my page and how it displays on most of the MySpace friends pages. However, I visited one friends page and it had my REAL NAME (not screenname) and a different picture (one that I had used in the past). How does this happen? Is it a weird fluke that it appears like that or did my friend actually set my image %26amp; screenname to be different on his page? I'm confused and concerned. I don't know how it happened, so I don't want to confront my friend until I know he put my real name up on purpose. Please help me out with this one.



How can your screenname %26amp; picture be different on one MySpace page than the next??

I'm not sure exactly how it's done... probably another html code or something... but my brother did that exact same thing on HIS page. I have my default pic set to an image I like, but he chose a different pic to be displayed on his friend's list. My screen name is one thing... but he put another. He did this with ALL of his friends. I think he just did it to make his profile unique. So, no worries, it's not a fluke, it's just a profile preference that your friend set up! Hope that helps! :o)



How can your screenname %26amp; picture be different on one MySpace page than the next??

He can custumise his top I'm sure he used that tweak in his profile.



How can your screenname %26amp; picture be different on one MySpace page than the next??

sounds like someone is pretending to be u...and maybe he thinks its u when its really not, u can easily steal peoples pictures off myspace and create a profile about them...why dont u just ask ur friend? ur profile shouldnt show up any different to 1 person and not the others, it should all be the same.



How can your screenname %26amp; picture be different on one MySpace page than the next??

He probably used a generator like the one below to customize his pics and names in his friend's list.



http://www.htmate.com/friendgen/



How can your screenname %26amp; picture be different on one MySpace page than the next??

Back before Myspace allowed you to set how many "top friends" you could have, people got scripts that allowed them to show however many they wanted from outside sources. This script also allows them to use what ever picture they want, and what ever name they want.



Here is one such site that offers said script. As you can see you type whatever you want, and add a url to any picture you want and then assign it to a myspace friend ID so it links to the correct person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server