Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MYSPACE Navigation Help!?

so, i'm making different navigation buttons for my myspace. i have different links on the page that say "comment" "message" and all of that. and i wanna get rid of the navigation table under my pic.. but my page is also on private.. so will that nav table disappear for when ppl try to add or message me as well? even if they're not my friends?



anddd, i wanna make a "block" button, but i can't find the link for it. any help?



MYSPACE Navigation Help!?

no ,



if your profile is on private your buttons wont come up and it will be the table instead and your picture.



genrally people dont want to make a block button because myspace is all about having loads of friends, pc, comments, you no that sort of thing.



so not many people have one.



but i guess you can always google.



myspace block link,



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server