Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do you hide your url on MySpace?

I used a few different codes on MySpace to hide my URL and it seemed to work, but when I signed out and searched for my e-mail address and found my page and clicked on it, it came up with my page saying that it was private but the URL address was still there. Is there a way to hide the URL address so people can't search for my e-mail, click on my page, and have it pop up? Even though it's private, I have a jerk who keeps checking my page and I want to hide the URL so he can't find it. My page wasn't private so he didn't need to know the URL and I know for a fact he doesn't have it so I want to hide it before he can check back and copy it down. Maybe this can't even be done but if it can, I'd really appreciate the info on how to do it. Thanks .



How do you hide your url on MySpace?

it can't be done, the best thing you can do is set your page to private and block him.



How do you hide your url on MySpace?

You might want to try the new myspace profile editor, that might work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server