Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What do you think of.........Myspace?

I have heard many different oppinions about myspace so i was curious as to what yours was. I like it and yet dislike it sometimes. So tell me honestly what you think about it.



What do you think of.........Myspace?

Myspace is what you make of it. It depends on what you are on there for. Yeah it's an interesting website for people to meet. It is also an interesting site to get into trouble, as far as meeting married people posing as single or people lying about their age.



What do you think of.........Myspace?

i prefere lost cherry, it recently changed to cherry tap tho!!!



What do you think of.........Myspace?

It's ok i guess but i just don't get what people seee in that thing, like why is it so popular ?



What do you think of.........Myspace?

I think myspace is a great place for me to meet up with old friends taht I haven't seen since highschool etc. However, I think that too many people put too much of their business on the computer OR they take myspace way too seriously. For example..who is on your top friends etc. Overall, I think myspace is a good website and it's fun when I have some down time. :)



What do you think of.........Myspace?

i have heard many different opinions about it



What do you think of.........Myspace?

I think it's a place where insecure people go to feel good about themselves.. they post a picture and wait for people to respond and give them compliments..



What do you think of.........Myspace?

i like it becuause u get to talk to friends instead of calling



What do you think of.........Myspace?

I LOVE IT!!!!! Its totally awesome with all the things people make for it(layouts,glitters, ect.) :D. It is a little dangerous though...you should always have your profile private, friends only.



What do you think of.........Myspace?

I thing its great, ive reunited with a lot of lost friends!



What do you think of.........Myspace?

myspace is awsome yader! it is a great way to stay connected with your friends always



What do you think of.........Myspace?

i love it yet hate it ...sometimes i wish i never created a profile %26gt;_%26lt;



What do you think of.........Myspace?

its ok....i would rate a 3 out of 10...lots of ppl have ruined it 4 me, not 2 label but nerds, white girls and some other, acting ghetto, uh... not so great! they look like idiots.... yea and plus ur just posting dumb comments on each others pg, which is pretty dumb...oh! and perverts??? yea doesnt help either....i have one, but i barely go ther, i made one cuz my friend wanted me to make one, so we could stay in "touch" i would say its pretty outdated so honestly i really dont like it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server