Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How can I delete my old myspace profile if I deleted my old email?

I have 3 different emails using myspace but the two other emails say I can't sign in (for my old myspace profie). i know my password. and there is no way I delete my old myspace profile.? and my new myspace profile im using my old email the one for my old email? why is that? can u help me?



How can I delete my old myspace profile if I deleted my old email?

well i kinda had the same problem i just accidently gave an incorrect email. If u delete EVERYTHING off your page, pictures, info, and comments. It deletes within a year by itself if u haven't logged in in a year. Mine just deleted this may :]



How can I delete my old myspace profile if I deleted my old email?

Ok, well there's this thing that parents can do when they find out that their child has a myspace and they weren't supposed to. It's for the parents whose children used a fake email address: this is what you do: Delete everything from your account, friends, pictures, text, and stuff, and they'll probably delete it for you. It would also help if you change your name to plz delete my myspace. And ask Tom if there's anything you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server